DNA – Nutrition tests and “translation “into specific recommendations: DNA- Health
“Future proof” your health by finding out how healthy your DNA is, The science of optimising energy, wellbeing and longevity.
Tests for gene variations in the following biological processes:
- Cholesterol regulation
- Bone health
- DNA- health (methylation)
- Detoxification (How the body manages toxin build up and reducing it)
- Antioxidant status (oxidation causes cell damage, ageing and chronic disease)
- Insulin Sensitivity
Optimal weight for life. The science of managing weight and obesity Provides insight into:
- Individual diet and exercise responsiveness
- Optimal nutrient distribution for effective weight loss
- Weight loss “resistance”/ or weight gain after weight loss
- Optimal exercise intensity for weight loss
DNA sport is an opportunity to learn how to exercise according to your genetic preferences. It incorporates the new science of DNA testing with training, recovery and nutritional recommendations and have been developed during years of training theory and observation DNA fit provides insight into:
- Individual exercise and dietary responsiveness
- Exercise choices for better health and physical performance
- Exercise and dietary regimes for effective weight management
- Training patterns and nutritional intake for optimal recovery times
- Pre-Rehabilitative exercise and nutritional strategies for injury avoidance.
Improving oestrogen metabolism is to benefit to women who suffer from conditions such as:
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS),
- (PMS) fibroid tumours and
- Where there is a family history of breast , uterine or ovarian cancer
- Family history of prostate cancer in men.
- Up to 80% of breast cancer occurs in women with no family history? DNA oestrogen may help individuals lessen the risk for developing breast cancer.
- » Dnalysis oestrogen test included 10 genes involved in oestrogen biosynthesis, oestrogen metabolism, and detoxification.